I got another letter in the mail earlier today, this time from Moore (South Carolina business school). My hunches are scarily frequently accurate. I wasn't upset, but I knew it wasn't going to be joyous news. Bluntly, I was rejected again. I was tempted to get bummed, but I pushed that feeling aside. The reason being, it's what my Mother wanted. Let me explain before you think my Mother is either delirious or cruel. Ever since I made the decision to get an MBA and picked out a couple schools to attend, Mother dear started praying God would only open 1 door and close all others. She didn't tell me. So, I really wondered why she wasn't as sad as I expected her to be when we found out I had been rejected from Babson and Duke. (My Mother really, really, really wanted me to go to Duke for several reasons). It's pretty apparent that I will be going to Acton School of Business now. I'm technically still waiting to hear from Carnegie Mello...
Comments
Post a Comment